When trying CBD Oil for the first time, many people complain of the distinctly bitter, herbal, earthy taste it leaves in your mouth.
Native CBD Oil is made from just two ingredients. Both from the Cannabis Sativa L (hemp) plant. The 100% organic hemp oil base is relatively tasteless, but it’s the CBD rich extract that we blend into this base that gives you the ‘unique’ taste. It’s extracted from the stems, leaves and flowers of the plant, and in order to ensure you get the full spectrum of cannabinoids found in Native we do as little as possible to it. It’s the natural terpenes, chlorophyll, cannabinoids, and other naturally occuring compounds that create the flavour.
How can I make CBD Oil taste better?
Some users find the taste of Native CBD Oil quite pleasant, others find it grows on them, and some others really don’t like it.
The simplest way to remove the taste is with a glass of water. Simply take Native CBD as normal by placing a drop under your tongue and leaving for one minute. Then swallow and swill a mouthful of water to remove any remaining CBD oil left in your mouth. Usually the taste will be gone within 30 seconds.
Can I cook with CBD Oil?
Yes. We’ve even created a series of delicious CBD oil recipes specially designed for Native CBD Oil. The rules of cooking with CBD are simple.
- Always ensure you are aware of the dosage per portion, and do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Mix the CBD Oil with your cooking oil or fat prior to cooking.
- Do not use CBD at temperatures above 450C (the smoke point of hemp oil)
- Do not use CBD products if you are breasfeeding.
- Not suitable for children.
- Consult your GP if you are taking any medicines.